I needed a PowerPoint presentation to loop and play looping background music as well.
Thanks to 123ppt.com for posting their solution to this problem.
- Select the slide you wish to insert the Background Music Loop.
- Select “Slide Transition” from the Slide Show menu option. A Slide Transition pop-up window should appear.
- Select the “Sound” pull down form in the lower right hand corner of the pop-up window.
- Scroll down to the very bottom of the form until you see “Other Sound …”
- Select “Other Sound”. The “Add Sound” pop-up window should now appear.
- Navigate to the music file on your hard drive and select the file.
- The Slide Transition pop-up window should appear again, with the name of the music file in the sound form.
- To loop the Background Music Loop, select the tick box, “Loop until next sound”.
- Choose “Apply” (NOT apply to all) and you should return to the original page.
- Select “View Show” from the Slide Show menu option to hear the looped sound.
This entry was posted in Technology
. Bookmark the permalink
. or leave a trackback: Trackback URL